Boy / Girl Troop 354 & Cub Scout Pack 354
CUB SCOUT PACK 354 COVID GUIDELINES:
Cub Scout Pack 354 in accordance with guidelines from Scouts BSA and HOAC has decided to proceed with in person meetings at this time. In doing so, we wish to outline some guidelines to ensure we do our best to keep the Troop safe.
- At all outdoor events we will practice social distancing. If social distancing is not feasible at an outdoor event, a mask/face covering of some sort will be utilized. Therefore we request everyone have a mask/face covering available at all scouting events.
- At all indoor events we will practice social distancing, as well as, the utilization of mask/face covering. (Just like at any BSA camps)
- Prior to an indoor event we will conduct temperature checks of all attendees.
- If your scout or anyone in their household (lives in the same house) is diagnosed with COVID your scout may not come to pack events until the end of a 14 day quarantine and a negative test is obtained. In accordance with Clay Co Health Dept. Guidelines.
- If your scout or anyone in their household (lives in the same house) is suspected of having COVID and has a COVID test, they may not attend pack events until the results of the test come back as negative.
- If your scout or anyone in their household (lives in the same house) presents with any COVID related symptoms and is not tested they may not attend pack events until the completion of a 14 day quarantine.
- On any den meetings, each scout MUST bring their own items. IE: Water bottles. There will be no sharing allowed.
- Common symptoms of COVID are but not limited to: Fever (100.4 or greater), chills, cough, shortness of breath/difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of smell or taste, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea… This list does not include all possible symptoms.
- If at an indoor event Cub Scout Pack 354 will sanitize the area before and after use.
- Hand sanitizer will be made available.
- Cub Scout Pack 354 respects everyone’s privacy and will not violate HIPPA.
- In the event Cub Scout Pack 354 leadership is made aware of any COVID concerns the leadership will meet and discuss the course of action to be taken. Guidance from the Clay County Health Department will be utilized on these decisions.